The County Public Service Board of Marsabit, in compliance with the provisions of
Section 45 of the County Governments Act, 2012, declared vacancies for the above
position in the print media and the Board’s website.
Following the conclusion of the shortlisting exercise, the following are the shortlisted
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at the County Public Service Board of Marsabit Office, from 14th November 2022, at the times indicated on the Board’s website. Candidates should be at the venue at least fifteen (15) minutes before the starting time.
Candidates will be required to produce originals of the following documents:
- National Identity Card.
- Academic and Professional certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
- Current Clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- A Registered Credit Reference Bureau.
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Printed Online Self-Declaration Application Acknowledgement Receipt or a Self-Declaration Form duly stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Recommendation from relevant professional bodies and associations (where applicable).
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD